Friday, February 26, 2010

Back at Work ....


Wow ... it is hard to believe it has been seven months since I last updated the blog or had a guest. I suppose that is not the best way to keep up a profile in the business, but for me, it was necessary. I got sick. I had to recover. I'm better now, though still getting used to the "Really ... back to work now?" Still have the stories in my head so I guess there is no where else to go but the keyboard.

Coming up next, we will have Golden Heart Winner (and new mother --Hi Ben!! Two weeks old!!) Anne Marie Becker with us. I will then start getting in touch with everyone I had lined up and get things moving again.

Sure have missed everyone!! And just for your amusement, here is a photo of my beloved hammock, where I get so many ideas in the summer. Photo taken last week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment